Your details and keeping them safe is important to us
The information we collect about you depends on the products and/or services we provide to you. The types of information we receive and collect may include:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number.
- Details of your communications with us.
- Employer name and job title.
We may collect and receive personal information from you when you:
- Use any of our services.
- Purchase any of our products.
- Communicate with us by email, telephone, in writing, on social media, in person or through our ‘contact us’ page.
We do not use data services or purchase personal information.
All information used in our business prospecting activities, is gathered from legitimate and publicly accessible sources. The information we keep is maintained at the minimum amount possible to fulfil the needs of ordinary business communication.
We will securely keep the data we have about you on file for so long as the organisation your data is associated with remains a customer or a legitimate business prospect.
We use your name, telephone number, postal address and/or email address to inform you of our latest news, projects and innovations that might be relevant to your business.
All our marketing material, sent electronically, includes an “unsubscribe” link. Our marketing material is only directed towards businesses and specific positions within a business.
The social media platforms we use for marketing purposes are business oriented and include features that enable a disinterested party to “block” unwanted content or material.
We will only contact you directly if you have given your consent for us to do so or are considered to have a legitimate interest in the services and products we provide.
Under the GDPR you have some important rights, which you can exercise free of charge. You have the right to:
• request details or copies of the personal information we hold about you;
• request to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate, and completed if it is incomplete;
• in certain circumstances, object to or restrict the processing of your personal information;
• in certain circumstances, request to have your personal information deleted or removed; and
• in certain circumstances, request to have your personal information transferred to a third party.
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance on individual rights from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office or contact us.