Improving Manufacturing Profitability
Total Productivity Solutions (TPS) provides manufacturing engineering expertise, to deliver cost-effective and commercially sustainable business improvement. We add value by deigning solutions that reduce manual labour, minimise production wasteage, improve work-flow, up-skill teams.
Using manufacturing engineering expertise in conjunction with Operational Excellence principles (a blend of Best-in-Class lean methodologies like Six Sigma, Toyota’s Total Production System® and Mission Directed Work Teams® ) we create solutions that increase productivity and profitability. Our highly effective “Experiential Learning” techniques quickly increase employee capability to improve ROI.
Our ideal clients
Are struggling to maintain profitability, experiencing difficulties due to a shortage of labour and skills or need to make wide-spread improvements across the whole business and require a combined solution-based approach.
- Designing & Implementing Manufacturing Solutions
- Production Process re-Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing Consultancy
- Engineering Design
- 3D CAD Modelling of Apparatus, Buildings & Equipment
- Improving working practices & future proofing processes
- Value Stream Mapping
- Optimising Workflow
- Site Layout Design
- Visual Presentation of Optimised Workflows
- Up-skilling employees & enabling sustainable growth
How we’ve helped
- Production Application Design
- Increase profitability
- Quick Changeover Solutions
- Manufacturing Process Design & Implementation
- Replicate solutions across business units
- Reduce Cost Per Unit
- Reduce Production Downtime
- Operational Effectiveness Audit
- Non-financial (Operational) Due Diligence
Our approach is to
- Understand your goals
- Define measurable improvements
- Model the ideas
- Develop solutions
- Create centres of excellence
- Maximise repeatability
- Roll out
- Evaluate success
Business Types We’ve Helped
Total Productivity Solutions has a strong heritage in delivering value and expertise to businesses across many different sectors.
- FMCG Food Manufacturing
- 3rd Party Fulfilment
- Contract packers
- Beverage Manufacturing
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Cold-chain Distribution
- General Assembly & Manufacturing
- Facilities Maintenance
- Short order manufacturing
- Industrial Cleaning
- Short shelf life delivery
- E-commerce order handling
- Abnormal load carrier
- International freight handling
Take your 1st step towards sustainable productivity, book a contact back
Total Productivity Solutions’ leadership training helped me cope with highly pressurised interventions whilst applying ISO across multiple sites spread across the Federation. Their training and coaching gave me confidence and SPRAT instruction techniques helped me to deliver instruction efficiently and to get others working together effectively.
TPS provided a dedicated & hardcore engineering professional and an excellent project manager. TPS were stakeholder focused and their dynamic approach ensures that what problems occur the project is completed on time and on budget. Their Project Manager’s experience meant that problems were predicted and designed out, providing a “right first time” solution.
The TPS approach was thorough and methodical. Their extensive engineering experience enables him to easily cover a wide range of technical issues seamlessly, over a large range of mechanical and electronic equipment. Their cross functionality and team player approach makes them a real asset when forming strategy as well as in a crisis.