Production Expansion & Modernisation
Client: Fruit and Produce Packing, UK
(Where they needed support)
- Struggling to fulfil increased order volume
- Manually intensive with high labour costs
- Product not suitable for automation
- Limited capital available
(What they got)
- Mechanically-assisted process, tailored to enable business expansion
- Process layout designed to optimise available working space
- Modular construction to suit phased implementation
- Solution that enhances existing skills and fulfils order volumes
- Scalable process to suit phased capital Investment
- Suitable for installation within a working day by an unskilled team
(How it helped them)
- 50% Increase in output
- 7 Month ROI
- Scalable and easily transferrable between business units
- Enabled reuse of labour – with Zero development required
- Zero Production downtime for installation.
- 9% productivity increase per person
Total Productivity Solutions’ leadership training helped me cope with highly pressurised interventions whilst applying ISO across multiple sites spread across the Federation. Their training and coaching gave me confidence and SPRAT instruction techniques helped me to deliver instruction efficiently and to get others working together effectively.
TPS provided a dedicated & hardcore engineering professional and an excellent project manager. TPS were stakeholder focused and their dynamic approach ensures that what problems occur the project is completed on time and on budget. Their Project Manager’s experience meant that problems were predicted and designed out, providing a “right first time” solution.
The TPS approach was thorough and methodical. Their extensive engineering experience enables him to easily cover a wide range of technical issues seamlessly, over a large range of mechanical and electronic equipment. Their cross functionality and team player approach makes them a real asset when forming strategy as well as in a crisis.